IGE Abroad just launched a new program in Vienna, Austria which will focus on the business of skiing. That’s right – you take a ski industry course on sales channels and distribution while also skiing in the Alps, visiting the Atomic factory, and each student is given a new ski setup (skis, bindings, boots, poles, and a ski bag)! Sick Stickz and Atomic are the two sponsors. The application deadline is November 1st. You can view all the details by clicking here.
If you are at all like us, then you most likely have snow on your mind and can’t wait to get back on skis. We want to see just how excited you are for winter to come.
We will be awarding a set of poles to the two people that can produce the best summer set-up edits. Below are the requirements and entry instructions.
- produce a summer set-up edit (skiing in your backyard or some other creative place)
- it can be of just you, you and your friends, or anyone else
- the edit must be 1 minute long
- post your edit on our Facebook wall
- get your people to vote for your edit by having them “like” it on the Sick Stickz wall
- the two edits with the most likes will each win a pair of Sick Stickz ski poles of their choice (dependent on what we have in stock)
The contest will run from August 22nd through Friday, September 2nd.
Jon Jay is an outdoor enthusiast and has been a brand ambassador for Sick Stickz for several years now. He just finished putting together a season edit so we figured we would throw it up. Enjoy.
Sick Stickz is proud to be a sponsor of the Weekend Warrior Tour! Weekend Warrior is a big mountain skiing and snowboarding competition tour which just started this winter. There are currently two comps scheduled at Winter Park. The first competition is this weekend and is open to males and females, skiers and snowboarders, you just need to be 18 or older. You can register for the comp now at www.weekendwarriortour.com. Pre-register online through Friday night and you get a discount!
This event will be real sick! Tons of gear giveaways and great prizes!
This was shot last week at Breckenridge.